Re: Problem with exec and some suggestions

Hello,

Please, keep the discussion on the list. I read it and so do others.

The first column of the command output shows the file's permissions. For
some reason you lack execute permissions for the given file. Try changing
the permission of the file using the chmod command:

chmod 755 pbcompiler