rsync daemon not starting as windows service

Hey all,

I've encountered problems starting the rsync which comes with cygwin.

I added it with this command:
cygrunsrv.exe -I rsyncd -p /bin/rsync.exe -a "--daemon"

When I run cygrunsrv.exe -S rsyncd I see this error message:
cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error 1053:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely
fasion.

When I run rsync.exe --daemon from the command line it works perfectly tho.

I changed the permissions of the config files to SYSTEM as some suggestions I
found online said, I also started the Computer Browser service which was also
a suggestion which I found on the web.

Is there anything I overlooked?

Some help would be very appreciated.

With kind regards,

Daniel Franke

--
Quanza Engineering B.V.              Elandsstraat 44
Daniel Franke                        1016 SG Amsterdam