Re: Connecting to a Remote Target with GDB

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Aug 10 09:28, Michael LUITAUD wrote:

When I want to connect GDB to a remote target, I get the error :

What's the exact command you're using, something as

(gdb) target remote com1

perhaps? This won't work anymore in recent Cygwin versions. Try

(gdb) target remote /dev/ttyS0

or

(gdb) target remote /dev/com1

Corinna

I use the command

(gdb) target remote localhost:2331

to connect to the multi-ice-gdb-server and the error is returned in the multi-ice-gdb-server window.
Can it be due to a multi-ice-gdb-server incopatibility with new Cygwin?