RE: Installation Problem

----Original Message----

  Check your anti-virus isn't responsible.  False positives have been known
to happen.  Some viruses and worms bundle a (legitimate) command-line tool
'kill.exe' which they use as part of their infection process; if your AV has
suddenly decided that anything called 'kill.exe' is malicious that might
account for the symptoms.

  And, yes, it would be an absolutely stupid and lousy piece of design if
your AV was triggering on just a filename rather than a hash or checksum or
signature of some kind.

  And yes, it has been known to happen.

    cheers,
      DaveK