Publickey Authentication for a domain account

Howdy,

Is there any way to do Publickey Authentication for a domain account with Cygwins port of OpenSSH?

The situation I am in is as such;

There is a website that allows users to re/set their passwords provide they answer some questions.
The users new plaintext password is stored in file and transfered off the webserver using scp
A domain controller receives the file, and sets the users password to the new one.

Currently a Username/Password pair is used to authenticate scp from the webserver to the domain controller,
we would like to use Username/Publickey pair to authenticate.

My preliminary reading suggests that this may not be possible.
Is this the case?

-Shawn