Posting problems

This week I tried several times to post a message with the following
subject line

  xemacs-21.4.17: crashes repeatedly with failed assertion in
                  redisplay-msw.c

both by sending messages directly to cygwin at cygwin dot com and by
posting to the gmane.os.cygwin newsgroup. I have yet to see any of my
messages distributed. Does this list now require subscription before
accepting posted messages?

According to Sourceware mailing list FAQ, I may need to add my domain
to the "global allow" list.¹ I just tried that, so perhaps if this
message makes it through than I have been successful, and I would then
apologize for the noise.

Footnotes:
¹ http://sourceware.org/lists.html#rbl-sucks

--