tcsh can't find executables in Path with "wrong" case

Just a reiteration of http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2001-09/msg00499.html, I guess.

One of the executables in my PATH is called "EXP.EXE" (in that exact case). When I type just "exp", tcsh can't locate it. It can if I type "EXP".

It's clearly something to do with the path hashing, as unhashing fixes this problem (typing "unhash" at the command prompt). And "bash" doesn't seem to have this problem (I guess it doesn't hash things).

So this is just to inform folks of a possible workaround for this problem (ref: http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2001-12/msg00700.html).

Unfortunately, sticking that command into .tcshrc doesn't seem to help: I have to explicitly type "unhash" at the command prompt, and then tcsh is able to find these executables.