Re: Autotools\gcc: "Resource temporarily unavailable" problem

Hi!

On 9/22/05, Dave Korn <dave.korn@artimi.com> wrote:

>   Maybe it's whatever app uses XPCOM that is messing up your system, rather
> than AV or firewall?

Okay, I now booted with a clean system. And logged in as a user with
minimal settings on the windows XP box. I then ran cygwin using
"runas" so that I was running as the correct user.

After the script had been running for 3 hours, it crashed in a way
that it only sometimes does:
"cywin1.dll is not a valid image".

And then windows and cygwin went down horribly after having printed a
few "Resource temporarily unavailable" messages.

New ideas will be accepted and tested gratefully! :)

Cheers
/pspblizz