Re: Autotools\gcc: "Resource temporarily unavailable" problem

I've been looking at what kind of errors "Resource temporarily
unavailabe" users have had. Coding the Win32 api isn't a strongpoint
of mine. So I've gathered the errors here and some Microsoft Support
articles here on the topics. Some seem more relavant than others.

Hopefully someone smarter than I will spot something and perhaps even
come with a fix ;)

Win32 error 5 (ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED)

Win32 error 231 (ERROR_PIPE_BUSY)

Win32 error 487 (ERROR_INVALID_ADDRESS)
PRB: SymGetLineFromAddr May Fail With Error 487
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;220913

PRB: SymGetSymFromAddr Fails with Error 487
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;189780

Win32 error 1450 (ERROR_NO_SYSTEM_RESOURCES)
FIX: Repeatedly Retrieving Remote Performance Counters May Fail with Status 1450
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327795

FIX: RegOpenKeyEx May Fail With Status 1450
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;237304

Win32 error 1816 (ERROR_NOT_ENOUGH_QUOTA)
Working Set Size, Nonpaged Pool, and VirtualLock()
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;108449

Cheers
/pspblizz