Re: cygblas.dll not found (lapack)

> >(2) lapack makes some other provision for finding cygblas.dll, but it
> >isn't working for me.
>
> This is the right choice.  lapack installs /etc/profile.d/lapack.sh, which does
> what you want; putting /usr/lib/lapack in your path.
>
> The default /etc/profile executes all scripts in /etc/profile.d when you log
> in.  You may need to log out and log back in if your shell was started before
> lapack was installed.
>
> Another possibility is that you are blowing away the default path in your own
> .profile, and installing your own - please check on that.

Thanks.  Yes, I do explicitly set my own PATH in my .bashrc.  I guess
I'll just add /usr/lib/lapack to it.

Is there some reason that lapack can't put cygblas.dll into /usr/bin
instead of /usr/lib/lapack?  I realize that that probably doesn't
agree with the Linux FHS, but it does seem to be standard practice in
Cygwin-- I have 116 files named /usr/bin/cyg*.dll on my host.

Thanks,
Andrew.