Where is documentation on keyring?

I'm poking around in c:/cygwin/usr/share/doc/gnome-keyring-0.4.3 trying to
understand how to use this program called keyring.

Can I expect all Cygwin utilities to be already compiled and have a file
that contains a URL to the documentation?

I could google for it, but I wanted to be assured that the copy I have from
Cygwin is the same program I find with google. (For example, active state
perl is quite different from Cygwin perl and Cygwin cvs is quite different
from cvsnt even though the name of the cvsnt client is still cvs.exe).

There is an INSTALL file, but do I need to install it after running the
Cygwin setup.exe? I could not find the source code directory anyway
(probably because I did not request to get the source).

Should I not be able to find a file in
c:/cygwin/usr/share/doc/gnome-keyring-0.4.3 that points me to some
directions on how to run the program that I presume is already compiled and
installed on my system?

Oh - I also tried info keyring and man keyring -- no luck there either.

OK, I give up: I'm googling for it: I'm getting something about palm
keyring. Hmmm... that is probably not it. What about
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-keyring-manager/ ? This does not tell me
much more than I already know.

I'm stuck. Can someone please point me to the documentation?

Thanks,
Siegfried