Part-time Job Offer Urgent

Dear Sir/Ma,
i am John Msibabu, My company need representatives in the USA to help us in sorting Out business deal in  North, South, East, West in United State Of America,it will be a Part-time business and does not matter if u already have a work, it will cost you no money to join Our company, just send  I AM INTERESTED  to  john.ades@safe-mail.net , Please be sure to include your name, Address and phone number and we will send some information to you right away Thanks.

John Ades
Best Reagard