Re: KSH Mode in CYGWIN & CPU-Usage

Hi Igor,

Before I had only DOS-Window for CYGWIN.
Now I have XTERM also.

But XTERM only works If I START the X-SERVER.

Whether it is DOS/XTERM Mode CPU Goes up more that
90%.

Its scary...

If possible can you tell me about in which Lcation I
should run "cygcheck -svr" script and what will will
be the format of the command ?

Regards

Sunil