Re: Cygwin connection closing running on Server 2003

Thank you both for your suggestions. I tried running user-ssh-config but the SSH1 RSA creation fails with the message "chmod: changing permissions of '/home/jromano': Permission denied". I continue through the steps and there are no other error messages, but i am still experiencing the same problem. Disabling StrictModes did not help either.

What folders or files do I need to change the permissions to, and what changes need to be made?

Thank you again,
--jack romano