Call for testing Cygwin snapshot

Since we're much too long on the way to the 1.5.19 release and there
are already way too many changes since 1.5.18, we would again like to
ask people for testing the latest snapshot, 2005-Nov-30, from

  http://www.cygwin.com/snapshots/

Please report back in this thread when you encounter a problem, which
you can't reproduce with 1.5.18.  We're interested in regressions in
the first place.

1.5.19 has also some new functionality over 1.5.18.  If you have sources
which take advantage of that stuff if present, we're also interested in
getting feeedback about those:

  - clock_getres, clock_setres.
  - fts(3) functions (BSD).
  - futimes.
  - getline, getdelim.
  - memmem.
  - mlock,munlock.
  - mmap(..., MAP_NORESERVE) for anonymous maps.
  - pread, pwrite.
  - readdir_r.
  - strptime's 'c and 'Z' formats.
  - timelocal, timegm.

Keep in mind that we can easier find problems if you attach a brief,
concise, selfcontained testcase, if possible in plain C, which allows
easy reproducing.

If nothing's overly badly broken, we're planning to release 1.5.19
within the next week.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Again, please report all problems as reply to this mail.

Thanks in advance,
Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.