Re: 1.5.18-1: issue with cygwin1.dll: "system shared memory version mismatch detected"

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> Yes, you could try using ProcessExplorer or some other tools (e.g.,
> "handle") from SysInternals.com (ProcessExplorer can give you a list of
> all loaded DLLs, for example).  However, I don't think they will let you
> search by the shared memory region name...

You can in fact do this.  Since Process Explorer shows all handles in
use by the process, you can also see the handle to the shared memory
region.  The stock name is \BaseNamedObjects\cygwin1S4.shared.4.  So you
can use Procexp's "find handle" feature and search for
"cygwin1S4.shared".

Brian