Re: Where is patch?

Lennart Borgman wrote:

> Thanks! There is a hit, I did not have "as" from Cygwin. Changed my path
> a bit. But how do I find "as"? I would get the package search as it is
> now is of no big use for such a name? ;-)

Sigh.  'as' is part of binutils.  It contains the assembler and linker
and you will not be able to do a thing with regards to compiling
anything until you have it.

But more importantly, binutils is listed in the 'requires' line of
'gcc-core' which means it should have been selected when you chose gcc.
So whatever you did to install gcc, you somehow managed to seriously do
wrong.

Brian