Re: Using gcc under cygwin to compile and link the db2 udb sample c programs

Thanks Eric. I was able to compile and link the db2 udb sample program using gcc with no errors. But I got segmentation fault error when running the sample program. After spending some time on this problem, I decided to install Microsoft VC++. I then ran nmake all and was able to run the sample program with no problems on my XP, just like running it on Linux. Too bad, using cygwin and gcc did not work for me. Thanks.