Latest setup.exe issue

Hi,
	I found a minor problem with latest setup.exe I downloaded today in
the morning. It doesn't care about colors being set as default by system and
in the TreeView when you select particular parts of cygwin to be installed
it explicitly sets background color of nodes to white but doesn't set
foreground, which in my case is light-gray so I'm nearly unable to read the
info about packages.

See the screenshot: http://www.ceskehry.cz/cygwin.png

	And the question is. Is there possibility it'll be fixed or can I
download source code of setup.exe somewhere so I can fix it?

Best regards, Rezna