Re: Why no static GLIB/GLIB2 libraries?

Hi

I have a  query as

how to port my entire test building environment on cygwin (windows)  to
solaris or linux

that is i want to know the procedure as to

transfer whole test environment on windows cygwin to linux or solaris

i want to know where to post my query as i am frustated

when i put this to the all cygwin id's it's rebouncing back

thanx in advance