Start sshd server on reinstallation

Hi,
	I recently installed cygwin to my C drive ? however
after realizing its size, I decided to move it to the
D drive. So I stopped the sshd server that I had
running, deleted the registry keys under
`HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE' and `HKEY_CURRENT_USER? and then
just deleted the C:\cygwin directory.

	I then reinstalled cygwin in the D drive, edited my
start menu to point to them. However I have problems
starting the sshd server. I have already
ssh-host-config and ssh-user-config completed.

However when I

net start sshd

I get

system error 3 has occurred.

When I then try

cygrunsrv  --start  sshd

I get

cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: StartService:
Win32 error 3:

Does anyone have any idea what I should try.
Thanks a lot.
O.O.