Re: permissions and ACLs

Yes, ROMULUS is my local machine and senior the administrator on it.

Sometimes you just have to cut your losses. Thanks for the help, but I was able to rename the C:\cygwin directory, then delete it. I couldn't just delete it first, only after renaming it, which surprisingly I was allowed to do. Maybe I'll try this package some other day when I'm less frustrated. For now, I'll just samba mount my PC onto a Linux box and back it up that way.

Thanks again

-Ken