DDD freezes with "Open->Source File ..."

Greetings!

 I'm trying to debug a C++/wxWidgets project
 using DDD under cygwin. However, DDD freezes
 when I try to open a project file with
 "File->Open Source ...".

 Indeed, it seems DDD (GDB?) tries to create a list
 of ALL  source files, including the source files of
 wxWidgets itself. I've tried to modify
 the "Source path" option
 in "Edit->GDB preferences" but it doesn't work.
 I just would like to see my own project files
 with "File->Open Source...".

 Thanks in advance, Humberto.