curses.h

Hi all,

This is yet another problem that I am having, that did not used to
exist. My configure script checks for curses.h and ncurses.h, since I
depend on curses to compile CGDB.

This used to be detected, but no longer does.

checking ncurses.h usability... no
checking ncurses.h presence... no
checking for ncurses.h... no
checking curses.h usability... no
checking curses.h presence... no
checking for curses.h... no

Actually, I just added the ncurses check, cause I thought it might be
there. Any suggestions? Has something changed with this?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi