Re: Some contacts phones at Bangalore-India for cygwin features

Mk Sanganagouda-A5730C <A5730C <at> motorola.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have some queries on cygwin, where i would like to now the features and use
for my requirement as porting
> UNIX based applications to Windows.
>
> Please give some contact phone numbers and some person names who are worked
on cygwin in Bangalore- India.

> Regards,
> Kittur

Hi Mk Sangangaouda, We are of same name so thought of replying. I too tried to
install cygwin as I was working on a project to port a Linux based project to
windows,Basically I wanted to work with PostGres,but later i discoverd that
PostGRes server is installable on Windows directly,I may require to use CygWin
again,then I will reach you.Thanks,mean while Visit my website
http://www.sanganagouda.co.nr Thanks