Standalone DirectX Package

Hello !

Thanks for creating CYGWIN it really rocks.

There is one thing i would like to get changed
in CYGWIN :

There is a Win32 API Package
that contains also the DirectX Libs. On my
computer i am also using Visual Studio so
i have always the latest DirectX SDK installed.

As it is easy to create MinGW libs from the SDK libs,
it would be cool to put the DX libs out of the Win32 API
Package and make a seperate package from them.

That way i could start setup, uninstall the DirectX Package
and just use my converted libs. At the moment when the W32 API
Package is updated some/all of my libs will be overwritten.

CU