RE: 1.5.19-4 exec family of functions find wrong file to execute

I ran the testcase from ~/testcases directory. I believe my cygwin.out
file indicates /home is mounted from D:\home (HOME=/home/test). Also,
D: is NTFS.  Also, there is nothing special about mount point (no -x
flag was used).  This is all shown in cygwin.out.

Martin