How to use ssh.exe from Windows XP?

Hi,

I installed Cygwin on my Windows XP with SP2.

C:\>ssh.exe -version
OpenSSH_4.2p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8a 11 Oct 2005

I searched the mailing archives and browsed through the user guide, but
did not find what I was looking for.

All I need is just the simple sequenced instructions on how to use
C:\cygwin\bin\ssh.exe from Windows XP to login to a Linux server without
being prompted with a password?

I know it can be done, but it's frustrating to just find the needed
steps?

By the way, I created public and private keys and I'm able to use Putty
to log-in to the Linux server using my keys without entering a user name
or a password, but I need to use ssh.exe instead.

So can anyone let me know where I can find this information? Or just
email me these steps? There should be some 1,2,3,..  steps that covers
this issue somewhere?

  Regards,

     Sameh