Re: "rxvt -e bash" From Batch File

[You have a really weird mailer - every other line was blank!]

> On 8 Feb 2006 17:54:59 -0000 Bubba Jones
> > I think I found the problem.  My $HOME variable is
>
> > set to another location than I want.  Before using
>
> > rxvt I explicitly set HOME in my .bashrc...  When
>
> > I set HOME in the regular bash prompt and run
>
> > "rxvt -e /bin/bash --login -i" all is well.  So, my
>
> > problem now is, how do I set my HOME in a batch
>
> > file?  If that can't be done, how can I set HOME
>
> > before I call rxvt?

You can permanently edit environment variables in Windows using
control panel, system, advanced, environment variables.  Or for
a single use, you should try 'set /?' in a cmd.com window, for ideas
on setting environment variables in batch files.

See also http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.setup.home

--
Eric Blake