Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated cygwin package: gnupg-1.4.2.1-1

>>> A Dialog opens, with the title:
>>>   gpgkeys_hkp.exe - component not found
>
> This version of gpg should have hardcoded the location of all the gpgkeys
> programs, which are in /usr/sbin.

The gpgkeys_hkp.exe is found, but the cygwin1.dll is not found according
to the following text:

>>> The Dialog contains the text:
>>>   The application could not be started, because cygwin1.dll could not be
>>> found. Reinstalling the application could solve the problem.

So gpgkeys_hkp.exe cannot be started, because cygwin1.dll cannot be
found - whatever the reason is.

>>> Well, i translated from german, so perhaps it doesn't sound familiar.
>>>
>>> With the previous version, there were no problems! (i only updated
>>> gnupg, nothing else!)
>
> I just installed the new version so I'm not sure if it works, but the exact
> problem you describe existed with the old version (1.4.1), perhaps you changed
> something in Thunderbird configuration... my solution before was to compile
> myself version 1.4.2.

Just installed gpg-1.4.1-1 again. It works like a charm.
After installing gpg-1.4.2.1-1 again, it does not work.

So it's really "only" the gpg package that makes the difference for me.