Re: problem with starting services in 1.5.19

Thank you Corrina for your answer although you did not offer a solution.
The problem is very similar to problems Igor Peschansky and others
had in the past with XP SP1, apparently because of changes made on 01/04 concerning
fhandler_console? I run SP2 but I still have a problem. If I only run one service on
reboot it will start but if I try to run 2 services on reboot one would hang.
From the command line none will start. There is nothing in cron.log
or sshd.log since they don't even start. No I don't run any firewall besides xp
built in firewall and Symantec corporate antivirus. As I said there is no problem at all
with 1.5.18 and I never had any problems before. This is very frustrating.
Were the changes to fhandler_console really necessary?
Any other suggestions? Igor, Larry, Chris?
TIA, Yadin.