going thru domain switch..does cygwin grok "SID history"?

Has anyone experienced a domain migration where the filesystem was
left unchanged, and a "SID history" was injected into Active Directory
trustees? Under "Sid history", I'm told, each trustee (user or group) in
the new domain, contains a reference to it's former identity in the old
domain. The files and dirs have SIDs from the old domain only, but the
SID history feature is supposed to make this moot.

Can we expect sensible output from 'ls -l'?

We'll be testing fairly soon; will post results back to this thread.

--
thanks,
Tom Rodman