Re: help needed for portable exes

Please send messages to the list, and not to me - the collective knowledge
of the list is much better (and often faster) than what you will get out
of a single person: http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PPIOSPE

Please follow list netiquette, and put replies after context, instead of
generating http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU; reformatted accordingly.