Automated Setup

Hi,

I'm trying to automate the setup of cygwin so that the same exact setup
is reproducible on many different machines. I found some command line
arguments to setup.exe that should help. -q runs through the whole
process without any input. To use that I'll need to use -R to set the
root, which works, and -L to set the local package directory I want to
use. This is where I'm having a problem. No matter what I put after -L,
it uses C:\WINDOWS as the local package directory. Is this the expected
behavior of the -L option? It seems as though you should be able to
specify the location you want to use. Also, is there any argument to set
the text file type automatically? Thanks a lot.

Chris