From: MAILER-DAEMON@sourceware.org
To: hongsun98@hotmail.com
Subject: failure notice
Date: 28 Mar 2006 19:50:00 -0000

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sourceware.org.

<cygwin@cygwin.com>:
Sorry, something in the body of your message was flagged as indicative of spam.
Please change your message and try again.
info for this site.

If you are not a "spammer", we apologize for the inconvenience.
You can add yourself to the cygwin.com "global allow list"
by sending email *from*the*blocked*email*address* to:

global-allow-subscribe-hongsun98=hotmail.com@cygwin.com

For certain types of blocks, this will enable you to send email without
being subjected to further spam blocking.  This will not allow you to
post to a list if you have been explicitly blocked, if you are posting
an off-topic message, if you are sending an attachment that looks like a
virus, etc.

Contact cygwin-owner@cygwin.com if you have questions about this. (#5.7.2)

--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.