Subversion v1.3: What's the status of long awaited package with Win98SE support?

Hello all!
In the autumn of 2005 I learned that It would be cygwin's release of SVN 1.3 new stable version, being developed at that time. Not long ago I've looked at tigris.org and found out that v1.3 has been released on Jan 1, 2006. So three months have already passed... What is the status of cygwin's release?

@Max Bowsher: Hello Max!
I've tried to build SVN 1.3.0 OOTB under Win98/Cygwin, but the build process failed (besides it took a lot of time on my PC) :( Unfortunately I did not redirect the output to a log file and can not inform you about exact error now. Do I need to apply any special cygwin-related patches before configure/make?

Thank you.

---
Alexey Lyubimov