ls displays nothing - 3/29 snapshot

I installed the 3/29 cygwin1.dll snapshot yesterday on a test windows 2000 box. Many
(all?) of our cron jobs ran normally Sunday morning. Today, though, the output
of 'ls' or 'ls -l' from an interactive bash session was always nothing.
I've reverted back to the released cygwin1.dll, and ls is working again.

Sorry for lack of details; not sure at what point the problem started showing up.

--
Tom