1.15.19: multithreaded scons (python) unexpectedly fails

Hello,

  After searching the list, I've not found this particular setup and problem
in the list.  If I missed it, I apologize.

  When using scons-j the script unexpectedly fails with error 5.  Normally
this would be a scons problem, but I think it is a cygwin dll failure since
it works with 1.15.18-1.  I did an update using setup.exe and reverted only
the dll.  (Additionally scons worked ok on the same computer with using the
windows build of python from C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe command line)

  With the old dll find and sed failed, yet the parallel build worked.  I
don't know how to reproduce this in a simple C example.

Cygcheck returned the following error when run with
"ygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out"
  cygcheck: dump_sysinfo: GetVolumeInformation() for drive A: failed: 5

  I hope this helps figure out the problem - another on the scons list
noticed the same problem with two computers - one running dll 18 and the
other running dll 19.

  I will clarify what I can.

Nels