Changing default remote shell under Cygwin

Hello,

I've recently installed Cygwin and the Cygwin SSHD on my Windows XP machine. I'm
in the process of learning about various shells, and in particular the Z shell.
When starting a shell locally, I obviously use "C:\cygwin\bin\zsh.exe"; however
when I connect remotely using SSH, the terminal defaults to BASH. I was
wondering what configuration file I need to edit in order to make ZSH to default
shell on login? There doesn't seem to be an appropriate field in
/etc/sshd_config. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Murali.