RE: Cron on Cygwin

> You should run the cron-config script instead of trying to do it
> yourself.  There's more to it than this.  See also cron_diagnose.sh.

Should this be documented in c:/cygwin/usr/share/doc/Cygwin/cron.README? I
did not see it there.

Whoa! It is there. I'm not in the habbit of looking thru change lists for
installation procedures. Should I be? Is this typical of the cygwin
documentation?

I was expecting a header like "INSTALLATION PROCEDURE" followed by steps 1,
2, 3...

Siegfried