Deleting Problem

I have windows XP +SP2 in my amd athlon 3200 machine.
I have installed Cygwin in my Computer.
Noe I am trying to remove it totally.
It will not success. Cygwin folder is saying Access Denied (probable some other prosess is using IT (folder cron>tabs and a small file (350 kb)
I can change the names, but not remove.
Ihave started PC in safetymode (only with necessary Microsoft processes) and still Access Denied.
What is name of Microsoft Prosess, which Cygwin is using.
Other words, how to remove the rest of cygwin files?

Regards

--
Timo E Korhonen
Kiikartorninkuja 3