Small fix to Cygwin FAQ

Hi,

I'm Mateusz, a new user of Cygwin.

I found there is a small disinformation in the Cygwin FAQ.
Question
4.19. Why don't international (Unicode) characters work?

says:

"Other tools that do not use readline for display, such as less and ls,
require additional settings, which could be put in your ~/.bashrc:"

I tested this note and I noticed that .bashrc is not loaded when
launching cygwin.bat or bash --login -i command.

When I renamed this file to ~/.profile then it loads properly and all
customizations are loaded.

I suppose there were some change between Cygwin releases but the FAQ has
not been updated.

BTW, should I send output from cygcheck -s -v -r command?

Best regards
--
Mateusz Åoskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net