Rxvt resize problem

I just upgraded my cygwin rxvt package from what I think was a
2.7.10-something version to 20050409-2, and am now experiencing some
problems with terminal resizing.

Prior to the upgrade, changing the font size in rxvt would
occaisonally lead to it repositioning the window off screen, but only
very occaisonally.  Now it does it every time.  I've also noticed that
it does this if I resize the terminal with "echo -ne
'\e[8;${rows};${cols}t'".

Using Spy++, I determined that the window is being positioned at
+32767+32767, which I suppose is suggestive.  Searching through the
rxvt source for SHRT_MAX, 32767, and some other things that came to
mind didn't produce any hits.

I'm using rxvt in native win32 mode, not via an X server.

--
   -- Cheetah

PS: Please CC me on replies