Re: ssh password-less cmds to Windows 2003 don't return any output

On 21/06/06, Andrew DeFaria <Andrew@defaria.com> wrote:

Are you sure it works at all? Did you check /var/log/sshd.log on the W2K3 server for errors? It might be that the ssh isn't running the command at all rather it's aborting.

sshd.log is empty. However from my other replies you can see that commands like 'date' work and return output to the client. Also, I can do stuff like:

$ ssh user@w2003 rm foo

and 'foo' is successfully removed.

Regards,

John