RE: PCYMTNQREAIYR (was: window resizing not updating COLUMNS and LINES)

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=quotefix&cmd=Search%21&form
>> =e

xtended&m=all&ps=50&fmt=long&wm=wrd&sp=1&sy=1&wf=2221&type=&GroupBySit
>> e= no&ul=%2Fml%2Fcygwin%2F%25
>>
>> Maybe this should be a FAQ or added to the explanation of the
>> PCYMTNQREAIYR acronym.
>
> I don't see why, since Googling for "PCYMTNQREAIYR Outlook" turns up
> 	the pointers that you quoted above. Igor

Personally, that's not a search that I would think of doing, had I the
problem, but there's no reason to assume that I share thought processes
with anyone else.  :-)  In any case, It will depend on the keepers of
the FAQ and OLOCA, and maybe the http://cygwin.com/lists.html page,
perhaps with the help of someone sending patch (not me), deciding that
it needs to be done.

And, while we're in this conversation, thanks for all the contributions
that you've made to the project.

- Barry