Re: random "fork: Resource temporarily unavailable"

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 01:47:46PM -0400, Charli Li wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Hall (Cygwin)
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 1:39 PM
To: cygwin@XXXXXXXXX
Subject: Re: random "fork: Resource temporarily unavailable"

Wow. How many times do we have to ask not to quote raw email addresses in the body of the message?

Ok, since I know my last suggestion went over like a lead balloon, how about this? Any time the mailer daemon sees what looks like a raw e-mail address in a message, it checks it's "allowed senders" list. If you aren't on it, it quarantines your message and makes you add yourself by testifying (under oath, if we can manage that ;-)) that you have CYMTNQREAIYR'd. That way all the first-timers would at least get a big loud warning about what they're doing, and after that it would be transparent (only bug a given individual once).

Or we could just drop a hippo on everyone that breaks the rule. ;-)

--
Matthew
"The spiralling shape will make you go insane!" -- They Might Be Giants