RE: Fortran Compiler Error CMBFAST

Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS) wrote:
> This is not really a cygwin problem.

I guess you didn't see my post--if the compiler should be
able to find an include file in the same directory as the
source file (and/or the current directory, since they are
the same in this case), then it is a cygwin problem (even
if it's an upstream problem, the maintainer should report
the GCC bug and eventually build a new cygwin version).

> The compiler can't find the file cmbfast.inc.  Perhaps:
>  - copy the file into the same directory as jlgen.F, or
>  - point to it with the -I compiler directive

The first doesn't work. The latter does, but the question
is whether "-I." should be required or not.

gsw