ENQUIRY

Good Day,
We  have never met before ,but it?s  with great anticipation of your
understanding that I?m writing you and I hope you will in good faith give
a deep consideration to my proposal below.
I?m Dr Jallo, an auditing manager with one of  Europe?s leading Finance
and Auditing company's. In the course of  my carrying out an extensive
Quarterly auditing of accounts under my establishment, I discovered a
huge fund  in a dormant account, that  I have for now moved into a
closed account  with a safe deposit  company. I have made up my  mind to
move this fund out of my country, it is in this vain that I?m putting up
this proposal to you, to go into a partnership/transaction with me to
move this fund out of my country, as I need a foreign partner outside my
base to do this.
 My further negotiation and terms of transaction will continue only
after you let me know via  a return mail  informing me of your interest in
this  transaction, please be kind enough to inform me  also if you are
not interested, so that I can scout for another partner.
I?m at liberty to go into an extensive and trust worthy discussion/
negotiation with you in the event that you furnish me with  the following
Your Full Names, Address, Profession, your telephone and/or fax number
in your return mail and I promise to  give you a call soonest I get
your number.
Thanks for taking your time and I look forward to a fruitful
transaction with you and God bless you.
Best  Regards

Dr  P. Jallo.