Re: compile linux kernel in cygwin

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 04:01:57PM +0530, hulge hulge wrote:
>hi all
>while compiling kernel i am getting following error
>when i run command make bzImage
>it gives me lot of errors of redefining variables, structure etc..
>i am able to undersatnd why these errors.
>i don't understand which includ file cygwin use
>one from linux source code's "include" folder
>or cygwimns/usr/include folder
>
>plz help

You are going to have to stop sending the same message over and over
again.  If you aren't getting any answers to your question then that's
too bad but sending repeated email is just annoying.

If you are just doing something like:

  cd linux
  make config
  make

then that is not going to work.  You need a special compiler to build
the linux kernel.

cgf