cygwin-1.5.20 problem: sh.exe (bash) crashed upon termination

After upgraded to cygwin-1.5.20, sh.exe (bash) crashed occasionally upon termination.

The standard Windows crash dialog is shown with this information:

caption[sh.exe - Application Error]
The instruction at "0x6100365f" referenced memory at "0x006cda90". The memory could not be "written".
Click on OK to terminate the program.
Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

But unfortunately the process is actually already gone, so can't be debugged.

The crashes do not seem to have any pattern. I meant for the same shell script (my login script for instance) which runs many other shell scripts sometimes results with crashes while most the time doesn't.
Another situation is running configure for building some open source software, openbox in my case. When configure is more complicated, crashes always happen but at different time for different run of configure. The crashing memory address is always the same though. BTW, the crashes do not seem to cause any harm to configure, sh.exe seems to be completed properly from the point of view of the parent process.

Tried to rebuild bash from source (official source from cygwin) does not help.

The same problem does not happen with cygwin-1.5.19-4.

Regards,
Kiyo